- BUY TICKETS
INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY GIVING+Stephanie Cozart and Carol Schultz in You Can't Take It With You, 2010. Photo by Sandy Underwood.
YOUR SUPPORTING ROLE IN THE PLAYHOUSE STORY
Donors are a very important part of the Playhouse family. Your generous contribution to the Playhouse’s annual fund builds sets, purchases props, brings theatre to schools and community centers, and puts extraordinary artists on our stages.
WHICH ROLE DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?
When you make a gift to the annual fund, you can choose which program you’d like your gift to support. Options include:
Select the one that you like best, or let us use your gift for the greatest need!
Did you know?
Your support affects more than 181,000 people who attend Playhouse performances and programs each season. Your donation subsidizes the Playhouse's education and outreach programs that serve more than 53,000 students and their families every year.
TRIBUTE AND MEMORIAL GIFTS
Honor or remember a loved one with the gift of theatre.
Tribute or memorial gifts support both the extraordinary theatre on our stages and the education programs that touch more than 53,000 young lives each year. You can celebrate a person’s life and milestones in a unique way as you watch your gift come to life on our stages.
When you make a contribution in someone’s name, we will send a greeting card to the honoree or a surviving family member notifying them of your donation. We also will acknowledge you and your honoree in our program.
To make a tribute or memorial gift, contact Autumn Grilliot at 513-977-2025 or indicate your intentions when you give online.
To make a gift to Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, select the Donate Now button below, contact Individual Giving/Stewardship Manager Kendra L. Struthers at 513-977-2024 to make a gift via credit card or stock or mail a check to:
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
Attn: Development Department
962 Mt. Adams Circle
Cincinnati, OH 45202
"Playhouse has always been a special place for my entire family. My mother took me to see The Fantasticks when I was a young girl, and I’ve been hooked ever since. My husband and I have been season subscribers for the past 34 years, and we feel as though Playhouse is simply a part of our lives. My mother supported the Playhouse, and I, too, want to support it for our entire community to enjoy."
Member, Playhouse Board of Trustees
LEVELS OF SUPPORT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONGet even closer to the action. Take advantage of our exciting donor benefits.
- FRIEND $50 - $149
Be informed! Receive
• Complimentary subscription to Prologue, the Playhouse's official magazine
• Special donor-only updates, including the Centerstage newsletter and Annual Report, throughout the year
• Coupons for discounts to local restaurants
- ACTOR $150 - $299
Join in! Receive the above plus:
• One free parking voucher to use during this season or to redeem with your subscription next season
• Recognition in show programs and on our website
- STAR $300 - $499
Experience! Receive the above plus:
• Invitation to the Spotlight Circle Reception
• Invitation to join a behind-the-scenes Play Team (cost: $75 per person)
- STAGE MANAGER $500 - $999
Explore! Receive the above plus:
• Attend a Mainstage Open Rehearsal
• Invitation to take the London Theatre Trip
- DESIGNER $1,000 - $2,499
Access! Receive the above plus:
• Donor concierge service
• Invitation to the Salute to the Season event
- PLAYWRIGHT $2,500 - $4,999
Engage! Receive the above plus:
• Complimentary Play Team participation for two
• Invitation to the season announcement
- ARTISTIC DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE $5,000 & UP
Invest! Receive the above plus:
• Eligibility for a unique set of benefits offered through our Artistic Director's Circle, including the opportunity to become an Honorary Producer
Under IRS guidelines, your contribution is tax-deductible less the fair market value of benefits received. Fair Market Values: Friend, $0; Actor, $8; Star, $8; Stage Manager, $15; Designer, $15; Playwright, $165.