- BUY TICKETS
EAT & DRINK+The cast of Over the Tavern, 2011. Photo by Sandy Underwood.
what's for dinner?
Enhance your Playhouse experience with one of several on-site or nearby dining options. Whether you're looking for a complete meal, a mid-show snack or just a cocktail from the bar, the Playhouse has you covered.
Dining OptionsTasting Series
Enhance your Playhouse experience with our 2016-17 Tasting Series!
Join us before select performances throughout the season for a series of culinary events, including wine pairing dinners, bourbon tastings, vegetarian dinners and afternoon teas. Upcoming events are listed below. To reserve your spot for any Tasting Series event, call the Playhouse Box Office at 513-421-3888 by the Friday prior to your date.
Little Shop of Horrors Vegetarian Dinner
Thursdays, Jan. 26, Feb. 2, Feb. 9 and Feb. 16, 2017, at 6 p.m.
Join us before Thursday evening performances of Little Shop of Horrors for a special vegetarian dinner catered by Eat Well Celebrations and Feasts. Dinners start at 6 p.m. for $32 per person. The menu features:
• The Audrey II: Romaine and mixed greens, cucumber, carrots, grape tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette with a baguette and butter.
• Seymour's Sliders: Grilled portobello two-bite sandwiches, balsamic marinated and grilled, served on focaccia with fresh arugula and Boursin cheese.
• Skid Row Skewers: Grilled vegetable skewers with zucchini, yellow squash, red peppers, mozzarella cheese, Kalamata olives and Romesco sauce on the side.
• Grow for Me Salad: Roasted vegetable couscous, carrots, parsnips, peppers and sweet potatoes tossed with garbanzo beans, golden raisins, parsley and pine nuts.
• Assorted Eat Well cookies.
• Two Beverages of Your Choice: Beer, wine or soda. Each meal is complemented with two beverages of choice (beer, wine or soda).
Jane Eyre Afternoon Tea
Saturdays, March 18, 25, April 1 and April 8, 2017, at 2:30 p.m.
Join us before Saturday matinee performances of Jane Eyre for a special afternoon tea catered by The BonBonerie. Teas start at 2:30 p.m. for $32 per person. The menu features:
• Homemade veggie cream cheese spread with fresh peppers.
• Boursin cheese spread with fresh cucumbers.
• Curried chicken salad with almonds, celery and golden raisins.
• Mini-slice of homemade quiche.
• Thumbprint cookie.
• Mini double fudge brownie.
• Cup of fresh fruit
• Bagged cut-out cookie Served with your choice of black, herbal or green tea.Casual Dining
We are pleased to partner with Vonderhaar's to provide casual fare dining at the Playhouse. Selections include freshly prepared gourmet sandwiches, signature salads, homemade soups and other more elaborate seasonal menus.
No reservations are necessary; service begins 90 minutes prior to curtain.Playhouse Bar and Concessions
For a relaxing cocktail before the show or during intermission, the Playhouse operates a full-service bar with beer, wine, soft drinks and liquor.Area Restaurants
Just up the hill and within easy walking distance from the Playhouse are numerous restaurants and bars in Mt. Adams. For a list of current options, visit the Mt. Adams restaurant directory.
CONTACT THE BOX OFFICE513-421-3888
TOLL FREE (OH, KY & IN only)
Telecommunication Device for the Deaf
STANDARD SEASON HOURSMonday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Box Office closing hours may vary based on performance schedule.