As actors, interns gain experience rehearsing and performing in a variety of performance media, including mainstage shows, Off the Hill outreach tour, Off the Grid immersive experiences and community performances. Interns also develop story material and learn how to self-produce.
• How to assess and adapt to each environment quickly and efficiently
• Expectations for preparation and professionalism in an Equity rehearsal room
• How to manage learning multiple scripts at once
• Training in interactive and immersive acting techniques
• Devising, writing and developing new content for alternative venues and media
• The process of self-producing
• The process of casting